The year 2016 marks a significant milestone for Xpresso Communications, which was first set up in 2012 by Fiorenza Mella. The company has kept on growing thanks to industry professionals focussed on championing best practice, innovation and excellence in technology communications.
But first, whether you are a regular reader of our posts, an existing or previous client, partner, or indeed someone we just like to keep in contact with, we’d like to say a huge ‘thank you’ for your trust, support, business and encouragement over the years.
Four years on and shaped by its own members, Xpresso Communications is an influential conceiver and distributor of engaging content for technology companies active in the media & entertainment market. Our aim is to bring the human touch to technology driven industries by conceiving and sharing stories that make real connections.
How do we sum up four years of enjoyable work? At the heart of why we’ve had such a great time over that period are a few ‘key themes’
- We enjoy working with each other.
- We get a sense of achievement out of supporting companies in their growth.
- We have been privileged to meet so many nice people within the broadcast industry who are passionate, knowledgeable, and always try to make a difference. We do relate to all this.
- We have built a reputation for knowing what we’re doing, for meeting Press deadlines, engaging at all levels, for being transparent, respectful and discrete, for being committed and accurate, for being innovative and proactive, for keeping and building relations.
- We try to have some fun along with the serious work.
Time flies when you’re having fun. It seems only a little while ago that we were having a few drinks in a London pub where the idea of setting up a Public Relations agency with a difference was born. A unique and special friend who shared our vision about the future of public relations initiated this journey.